September 13, 2012
H.J.Res. 118, providing for congressional disapproval of the Administration's July 12, 2012 waiver of welfare work requirements
Ordered favorably reported to the House by a vote of 22-16.
H.J.Res. 118, ordered favorably reported to the House by a vote of 22-16.
|Offered By||Description||Action Taken||Roll Call|
|motion||Mr. Petri||report the bill to the House||adopted 22-16||No. 1|
- Media Advisory: Committee to Mark Up Resolution of Disapproval on Administration’s Plan to Waive Welfare Work Requirements (September 11, 2012)
- Fact Sheet: Perserving Work Requirements for Welfare Programs (September 11, 2012)
- Press Release: House Republicans Introduce Bill to Block Obama Administration’s Controversial Welfare Waiver Scheme (September 11, 2012)
- VIDEO RELEASE: Committee Republicans Fight to Protect Successful Welfare Reforms, Reject Administration’s Executive Overreach (September 13, 2012)
- Governors Slam Obama Administration’s Welfare Waiver Scheme (September 13, 2012)
Related Legislation and Committee Action: