WASHINGTON, D.C. | July 25, 2017
On Thursday, July 27 at 10:00 a.m., Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-NC), chairwoman of the House Committee on Education and the Workforce, and a bipartisan group of members will hold a press conference with local business operators to discuss a legislative solution to the job-crushing joint employer scheme.
• Chairwoman Virginia Foxx (R-NC)
• Rep. Bradley Byrne (R-AL), chairman of the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
• Rep. Tim Walberg (R-MI), chairman of the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
• Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX)
• Danny Farrar, CEO and founder, SoldierFit, Frederick, MD
• Ed Braddy, Burger King franchisee owner, Baltimore, MD
• Kristie Arslan, owner of Popped! Republic, Alexandria, VA
*Additional speakers possible
WHAT: Joint Employer Press Conference
WHEN: Thursday, July 27 at 10:00 a.m.
WHERE: House Triangle, U.S. Capitol